《END GAME I: End Of The World Game!》[END GAME I: End Of The World Game!] - Chapter 7: Jocasta William Becomes Zombie!
Thats what Beatrix Henry said, and if it were he, he wouldn have said that for fear of losing his situation as a sheriff. But now that times have changed, lets not say walkers, even humans, if they
e not heterosexuals, they
e meant to be slaves to others. If he is afraid of dying and doesn know how to make himself strong, hed rather die waiting for someone elses help. There were so many weapons in the cellar just now, and there were grenades, but they didn equip themselves with anything.
Beatrix Henry reached out his hand to the girl, who avoided awkward eyes:
– Thank you…!
– Okay, I can keep helping you. If you keep hiding behind others, youll get dumped by them one day.
– Y… yes!
The girl hurriedly pulled her hand back and ran up to the helicopter, and this awkward, somewhat urgent look made Beatrix Henry very happy. Its just that shes not a boy, hes already determined his orientation from the beginning, he won eat unless shes a man.
– All right, lets hurry up and go. If we don notify them quickly, theres a only way for civilians and warriors to die.
Esther Williams remark was correct, the warrior camp was a completely isolated area outside S. Theres no place to hide, and if too many people go there without a barrier, itll attract a lot of dead bodies. While the number of warriors is so small and the population is so large, how can we fight the zombies, and besides, the level of zombies is twice as fast as warriors!
– Esther, coming up.
Azura George opened the helicopter door and wanted Esther William with him, and he nodded in response. Its just a few steps away, and hes been dragged under both armpits by a strong hunting arm. He saw the helicopter door slamming for a moment, and he saw Bridget Henry being pushed out. Beatrix Henry kicked Bridget Henry outside and brought Esther William into his helicopter.
Azura George glanced out of the helicopter and rushed to Beatrix Henrys helicopter door, but Beatrix Henry started the helicopter rolling out of the bunker.
– You do that and by the time you get out of the helicopter, Azura George will give you a full blow.
Esther William smiled ”ha ha ” at Azura George and said to Beatrix Henry, which he seemed to ”spoke ” for an hour without caring.
– What if we break the flowerpot and get hit?
– Do all cops have that big liver? Theres also… Don you feel sorry for your brother?
Esther William laughed again as Bridget Henry followed Azura George on the other helicopter. Thats too much for them. By the time the helicopter had flown, Esther William had folded her arms against a chair, the tone was no longer as funny as it was at first:
– Tell me, you didn mean anything to me, did you?
Beatrix Henry was still working hard on the helicopter, and he was a little flustered and smiled:
– Apparently, the William familys privacy isn as thoughtless as they say. All right, I want to ask you a little about the end of the world a few thousand years ago.
– I don know much, just a quick read, you ask, if you know anything, Ill tell you.
– I have a friend who works at a bio center, whos been working on zombies, vaccines that William manipulated thousands of years ago and also had his ancestors.
– As weve seen, that vaccine does not affect this test, Mr. Beatrix, where do you think it is?
Beatrix Henry was silent, looking down at the ground, there was black smoke coming up not knowing whether it was a fire or something.
– Do you want to come and see… Did you like the meteorite?
Beatrix Henry knows where black smoke comes from. Not far away, a meteorite suddenly fell yesterday, not too big in diameter and less than three kilometers away, but a large ditch was made before it stopped, and all the surrounding houses collapsed. He can tell how strong the intensity of the fall caused the shock to fall far away, such as the dysfunctional concentration zone.
– I think the fact that the vaccine doesn work will have something to do with this.
– I think so, too.
– Then come and see, what do you think?
Beatrix Henry squinted, and he was just trying to lower the helicopter when Esther William stopped:
– I can make it.
Esther William catches the eye.
– After the meteorite fell, I discovered that I could see. Just now, looking down… There are a lot of dead bodies around the asteroid.
They are now so high that its hard to see them well, bu